(FEP) Altafluor 200
ALTAFLUOR ® 200 FEP Tubing & Pipe
FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene) tubing is an economical choice for tubing applications requiring chemical resistance in combination with broad temperature exposure.
ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP tubing and pipe offer excellent clarity which makes them ideal for sight glass and other flow monitoring applications.
Additionally, the outstanding UV transmission rate of FEP makes the tubing a clear choice for UV water purification systems in straight lengths or coiled hose constructions.
ALTAFLUOR® 200 tubing may be used with flare or conventional fittings.
ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP pipe may be joined using conventional threaded fittings or welded.
ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP Tubing & Pipe Features:
- 100% virgin grade high performance resins used to resist stress cracking
- Chemically inert to most industrial chemicals and solvents
- High thermal stability
- Excellent UV transmission
- Low permeability
- Moisture absorption nearly zero
- FDA compliant for food contact
- Self Extinguishing
- Superior electrical insulation properties
- Chemical process
- Laboratory applications
- UV water purification systems
- Ground water monitoring
- Ground remediation
- Food processing
- Electrical insulation
- Heat Exchangers
- Automotive Paint Spray
General: ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP tubing meets or exceeds the requirements listed in ASTM D3296–03 and ASTM D2116.
Temperature: –100°F to 400°F
Flammability: FEP tubing resists combustion and does not promote flame spread.
FDA: ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP tubing and pipe are approved for use in food contact applications in compliance with FDA regulation: 21 CFR 177.1550
USP CLASS VI: ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP tubing & pipe meet the requirements of USP Class VI
- ALTAFLUOR® 200 – FEP Tubing and Pipe Information Pack
- Includes Part Number/ID/OD/Wall Tubing chart, Bend Radius and Working Pressure for Tubing Chart, Schedule 40 Pipe chart, Convoluted Tubing Construction chart