(FEP) Altafluor 200
ALTAFLUOR ® 200 FEP Tubing & Pipe
FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene) tubing is an economical choice for tubing applications requiring chemical resistance in combination with broad temperature exposure.
ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP tubing and pipe offer excellent clarity. This makes them ideal for sight glass and other flow monitoring applications.
Additionally, the outstanding UV transmission rate makes the tubing a clear choice for UV water purification systems in straight lengths. Or, in coiled hose constructions.
ALTAFLUOR® 200 tubing may be used with flare or conventional fittings.
ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP pipe may be joined using conventional threaded fittings. Or, it may be welded.
ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP Tubing & Pipe Features:
- 100% virgin grade high performance resins used to resist stress cracking
- Chemically inert to most industrial chemicals and solvents
- High thermal stability
- Excellent UV transmission
- Low permeability
- Moisture absorption nearly zero
- FDA compliant for food contact
- Self Extinguishing
- Superior electrical insulation properties
- Chemical process
- Laboratory applications
- UV water purification systems
- Ground water monitoring
- Ground remediation
- Food processing
- Electrical insulation
- Heat Exchangers
- Automotive Paint Spray
General: ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP tubing meets or exceeds the requirements listed in ASTM D3296–03 and ASTM D2116.
Temperature: –100°F to 400°F
Flammability: Resists combustion and does not promote flame spread.
FDA: Approved for use in food contact applications. In compliance with FDA regulation: 21 CFR 177.1550
USP CLASS VI: ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP tubing & pipe meet the requirements of USP Class VI
- ALTAFLUOR® 200 – FEP Tubing and Pipe Information Pack
- Includes Part Number/ID/OD/Wall Tubing chart, Bend Radius and Working Pressure for Tubing Chart, Schedule 40 Pipe chart, Convoluted Tubing Construction chart
ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP tubing is certified to NSF 51, NSF 61 and NSF 372
ALTAFLUOR® 200 FEP has been tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 51, NSF/ANSI 61 to Commercial Hot (180° F/82° C), and NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance.