(HP PFA) Altafluor 450
Altafluor 450 HP PFA Tubing and Pipe is widely used in high temperature and chemical resistant applications for industries such as semiconductor, automotive, chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical. Because PTFE and FEP are FDA and 3A compliant materials, it is often the material of choice in the food and medical industry.
In a flame situation, products of PFA 450HP resist ignition and do not promote flame spread. When ignited by flame from other sources, their contribution of heat is very small and added at a slow rate with very little smoke.
Properly processed tubing and pipe made from PFA 450HP resin can provide the superior properties characteristic of fluoroplastic resins.
Altafluor 450 HP PFA Tubing Features:
- chemical inertness
- exceptional dielectric properties
- heat resistance
- toughness and flexibility
- low coefficient of friction
- non-stick characteristics
- negligible moisture absorption
- low flammability
- performance at temperature extremes
- excellent weather resistance.